Thursday, November 11, 2010

That's all I got...

Sorry guys but I think the recipe for breakfast this morning very well may be the extent of my recipe contributions for the day.

Current status:  so sore and achy that it feels like every time I move I'm going against the strongest tide ever, lol.

It was finally a beautiful sunny day in Marblehead and another red sky this evening over the harbor.  I cannot even find the words to describe how truly amazing it is to live where I do.  For my MH followers, you know exactly what I mean. 

I think tonight is another night of pajamas, light a fire and just be low key and rest.  I promise to be more interesting and have some more great recipes soon.  Keep following as for football season I'm going to do a blog every Saturday for Sunday's game day menu...sure to be a score with you and your guests.

Till then...

No comments:

Post a Comment